Thursday, 3 December 2015

Hair Trends 2015

Low Ponytails
In recent years high ponytails and buns have been very popular. However this has changed this season and been replaced with lower . The texture of these looks varies with some being very sleek and others having a more messy relaxed look.
Dior
http://www.harpersbazaar.com/beauty/hair/g5455/fall-2015-hair-trends/?slide=2

Alberta Ferretti
http://www.harpersbazaar.com/beauty/hair/g5455/fall-2015-hair-trends/?slide=7

Michael Kors
http://www.harpersbazaar.com/beauty/hair/g5455/fall-2015-hair-trends/?slide=1
Strong Side partings

This season side partings in the hair seem to have gone more extreme. They are still very neat in a clearly defined straight line and have been styles normally either with a sweeping fringe or no fringe at all.
Narciso Rodriguez
http://www.harpersbazaar.com/beauty/hair/g5455/fall-2015-hair-trends/?slide=11


Blumarine
http://www.harpersbazaar.com/beauty/hair/g5455/fall-2015-hair-trends/?slide=15

Mugler
http://www.harpersbazaar.com/beauty/hair/g5455/fall-2015-hair-trends/?slide=13


Twists
This season there have been many variations of twists, buns and other types of up-do's. The texture of some have remand very sleek whilst others have a more dishevelled look. I want to use a form of up-do in my contemporary look as up-do's were also popular in the 1940's so I think it will be a good way to combine the two.



Diane von Furstenberg
http://www.harpersbazaar.com/beauty/hair/g5455/fall-2015-hair-trends/?slide=18

Oscar de la Renta
http://www.harpersbazaar.com/beauty/hair/g5455/fall-2015-hair-trends/?slide=22

Hermès
http://www.harpersbazaar.com/beauty/hair/g5455/fall-2015-hair-trends/?slide=21

Chanel
http://www.harpersbazaar.com/beauty/hair/g5455/fall-2015-hair-trends/?slide=17
Waves

Waves and loose dishevelled curls have been popular on the catwalks. They are a lot softer and have a more romantic feel than the structured curls that are often in fashion. I like the way they look effortless and soft so I might try and incorporate them into my contemporary design.




Jason Wu
http://www.harpersbazaar.com/beauty/hair/g5455/fall-2015-hair-trends/?slide=28

Anna Sui
http://www.harpersbazaar.com/beauty/hair/g5455/fall-2015-hair-trends/?slide=23

Calvin Klein
http://www.harpersbazaar.com/beauty/hair/g5455/fall-2015-hair-trends/?slide=32


No comments:

Post a Comment