Wig
I was mostly pleased with the texture and finish of the hair as most of it was smooth ans sleek how I wanted it. Some of the ends had flyaway hair especially on the curls so I think I should of used a bit of serum and a bit more hairspray on these areas. I was pleased with the structure at the back as i managed to secure it in place well enough so that it did not move and was stable. I would have maybe laid a few more curls over the top of the structure to make it a bit more decorative. The curls on the sides of the wig could have been a bit more defined but I was happy with how I had pinned them in place. As I section the hair and put in a parting you can see the base of the wig a bit so if I did the look again I would try to find a way of hiding this. I was happy with how I styled the fringe as I managed to sweep it back and pin it into place whilst hiding the pins and I used hairspray to help keep it in place.
I was happy with the make-up as I wanted the look to be a subtle day look. I maybe could have made the lip colour more red as it is perhaps a bit too orange for the decade. Also I could of used a bit more eyeshadow because although I wanted the look to be subtle the eyeshadow is quite washed out in the photographs.
No comments:
Post a Comment